- My grandpa invented a way for the calculator to calculate the square root of a number.
- My grandpa went to all of the continents but one.
- My grandpa is from Cuba.
- My grandpa knew the dictator of Cuba in college, and guessed he would try to take over Cuba.
- I'm crazy about my grandpa. (Okay, so that's just a wee bit obvious.)
- My grandpa's first gift to my grandma was a poetry book, and when they fled from Cuba, they had to leave it behind.
- I take ballet, modern dance, and am in my parish choir.
- I'm a little short for my age.
- I like songs by the Bee Gees.
- Three words: BOO JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (No offense, fans.)
- I think Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki is falling to pieces. (Hacked stories, innapropriate themes, etc.)
- I wrote as many facts as…
I owe all of you an apology and an explantation.
A.) Apology: I haven't been totally truthful to you guys. I decided to be cautious at first, in case my mom's claims were right and you were all… well, mean. But you're not! So I'm revealing the whole truth.
B.) Explantation: My name is Julia Grace. I DO live in USA, but I'm homeschooled. Also, I have parental controls. (Extremely embarrassing, but I said I'd reveal the whole truth. ) Since I'm enrolled in a curriclulumn that sends me my school books and provides my schedule online, I also take e-classes. You go online and get onto a java web-page that lets the teacher speak to you through a mike and draw on the screen. The only reason I'm able to get on here is because my account doesn't let …Read more >
Okay, I'm writing a new book, but I don't know where I'm going with it. It's called Mintwave Island (I might change the title later), and It's about a girl named Avery Sage Chance. She's about thirteen. (Mintwave Island is a fictional island that I created.) I don't know what to do with it. Basicly, I never came up with a plot. To my embarrassment, I do that all the time. I think up a book, and write it down, and then think of where I'm going with it. I just don't have patience enough to wait to figure out where I'm going. (This is what earned me the pain and scars of three or four twist-pinches. Impatience to punch my brother.) Advise is welcome.
-Piper September 23rd, 2011 11:09 AMRead more >
We all gather here today to say farewell to Moodle the Poodle, who was tragically killed by too much homework, and will never come to this wiki again. He wrote so many stories that we called awesome, but were really better than we said. We shall miss our awesome editor! :( (Happy now?)
❤PiperMclean 14:38, September 12, 2011 (UTC)Read more >
I have just now created a new page. (Here's the link: Users On This Wiki.) You list your username , then your real name (optional) , then your status , then your rank. For more specific instructions , go to the page. Thanks for participating! It really motivates us to see how many users we have. Thank you!!!! Peace out! Love Orcas!!
Read more >
-PiperMclean , citizen. 3/24/2011