Ok, so here's how it works:
Every month we chose one user and one article to be the featured user and article for the next month. If it's confusing, here's it explained with better wording: In March we nominate and vote for the featured user and article for April, in April we nominate and vote for the featured user and article for May, etc. That make more sense?
- You can only nominate a maximum of ONE user and ONE article
- Articles you can nominate: character pages, stories, and poems
- Only registered users can nominate stories/users! Nomination from anonymous users will not be accepted.
- Please do not try to sway the votes of others. This is not a campaign.
- Try not to nominate a story by a user who has already had their article as the Article of the Month (its okay if you do though, but we want to give every user a chance to have their article picked)
- Don't nominate a user that has already been User of the Month before. We want everyone to get a chance to be User of the Month.
- After we get five article nominations and five user nominations, we'll start voting.
- You can only vote for ONE user and ONE article
- Votes from anons will not be accepted